Libraries

The extensive number of Arduino libraries are one of the reasons that the Arduino is such a powerful platform for prototyping on. 90% of the time someone will have already written the code you need to implement a chip but unfortunately the other 10% of the time the existing libraries are insufficient or simply do not exist. I have encountered this issue a few times and will endeavour to create and share a library whenever I have such issues in the future!


Current Libraries:

  • SpiRam_Extended – A library for communicating with SRAM chips over SPI. Includes functions for sending Integers, Longs and Floats individually or in array form.

Coming Soon:

  • Nothing planned currently!

 

Advertisements